NADRA Juvenile Card is an identity card issued to children under 18. This card is not replacement of Child Registration Certificate but it it definitely helps parents & children in childrem’s admission in schools, vaccination or wherever chil’s identity is required. Here is a step by step guide to help you understand how to apply for a NADRA Juvenile Card.
How to apply for a NADRA Juvenile Card ?
You can apply for a NADRA Juvenile Card by visiting any nearest NADRA Registration Center. A blood relative, preferably one of parents, must come along-with the child for the verification of biomatrics.
- You will be issued a token.
- Your photograph will be captured to be used for your NADRA Juvenile Card.
- Your fingerprints & signatures will be taken to be used on your NADRA Juvenile Card.
- Printed Form will be handed over to you with all of your information printed on it. This information will be used in your NADRA Juvenile Card. Please review it carefully & if there is something missing or wrong, contact the desk to get it corrected.
- If all the information is correct, get this form attested by any of your blood relative or any gazzatted office & submit this form at the desk in National Registration Centre.
Documents Required for NADRA Juvenile Card
- Original NIC or CNIC of Parents (preferably father)
- Child Registration Certificate (CRS) or Passport or Matric Certificate or Domicile of the concerned Child
- A blood relative must be present for verification
In how many days I’ll get my NADRA Juvenile Card ?
Time period for delivery of NADRA Juvenile’s Card can be different depending on which one you have opted for. Fee for these means vary from each other.
- Normal delivery– 30 days
- Urgent delivery – 15 days
- Fast Track delivery – 7 Days
How to get Cleared from NADRA DUP Category ?
A citizen who has obtained two or more identity cards/certificates with different Identity Numbers is marked “DUP” in NADRA database. This may lead to cancellation of your Identity Cards if you don’t get yourself cleared from NADRA Duplicate Category. If you are above 18 and have obtained a SNIC, you are obliged to surrender your NADRA JV CNIC. You must visit your nearest NRC to surrender your NADRA JV Card.