There are hundreds of NGOs working in Pakistan for welfare of disabled people. We’ve filtered them to find & create a list of NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan. This list is dynamic & we can add more NGOs to the list or remove dysfunctional NGOs from the list. Along with the list, we’ve made sure to add complete description of the objectives of the NGOs, their location & contact number, website address & postal address (if available). If you know any other NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan, you can share them with us. We’ll make sure to add them to our list of NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan after due verification of their credentials.
List of NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan
|Logo||Name||Active Since||Postal Address||Objectives|
|Pakistan Disabled People Organization (PDPO)||Phone: +92 333 2916281||PDPO helps people with disabilities|
|Danishkadah -Empowering persons with disabilities (PWDs)||D-63, Block 8, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi SMS: +92 333 307 1630 (No Voice Call)||It strives to empower Persons with Disabilities and Deafness (PWDD), so they can live better and independent lives|
|ASHDS – Ahmer Social and Human Development Society||2007||Meer Nasir
President of ASHDS
Cell No. +923129895656, +92-843-895679
Kowra Khan Road Mastung Balochistan
|Helping special people in leading productive lives.|
|Sindh Welfare Association of the Deaf (SWAD)||SWAD Office: H-360, 1st Floor, Sector 32/A, Zia Colony, Korangi No.1, Karachi PH:+92 345 246 0210(NO VOICE CALL)|
|Pakistan disabled Foundation||Block 14, Naseerabad, F.B Area Near Soneri Bank
Karachi – Pakistan.
Office Phone + 92 – 21 – 3631 3317
300 – 2316061
|Advocacy group for rights of Disabled people in Pakistan|
|Pakistan Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF)||+923216621206
|Computer education for partially or completely blind individuals.|
|Children Youth and Families Foundation||4 Nazimuddin Road , F11/4 Islamabad. Pakistan. Tel: (92-51- 2291286 / 2298707)||Helps people with Developmental disorders|
|Pakistan Society for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled||1957||111- Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Phone: +9242 3757 8253
|Working to IMPROVE the quality of life of persons with physical disabilities.|
|Dewa Academy for Deaf||ST-9,Block-3,Gulshan-e-Iqbal.Karachi||DEWA isn’t just an NGO but a wide charity network with schools, colleges, technical institutes etc for people with special needs including the people with hearing disabilities|
|Association for special society assistance||First Floor Office No.12 Mian Shoping Center, 9-A Wahdat Road Lahore.
Phone No : +92-42-35912666. Fax: +92-42-35912656
|ASSA is Working for education and uplift of handicapped people.|
|PAD-PAKISTAN ASSOCIATION OF THE DEAF||23/A, PECHS, Block 6, M-1 Shaheen Tower, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi +92 021 34387150||Helping the deaf community of pakistan. Also has educational programs for the hearing impaired.|
|Friends of Disables Society||No. 419, Block-53, Defense Garden. Apartment. D H A Phase.I Karachi – Pakistan , 75500,(021) 35381999|
1) Pakistan Disabled People Organization (PDPO)
Pakistan Disabled Foundation tops the NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan. It has been working actively to assist people with disabilities to the maximum possible extent. It’s objectives include striving for the implementation of legislation & other methods for the attainment of the fundamental rights for the Disabled Persons in Pakistan. Organization works to establish Institutions, Develop Schemes and Run Projects to achieve the main objectives of Education, Training, Employment, Social Integration of disabled people.
- Website: http://pdf.org.pk
- Phone Number: (+92) 21 – 36313317
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Block 14, Naseerabad, F.B Area, Near Soneri Bank, Karachi – Pakistan (25000)
- Donation page: http://pdf.org.pk/donation/
Danishkadah (a Persian word that means place of learning) is an NGO that strives to empower Persons with Disabilities and Deafness (PWDD), so they can live better and independent lives. And our ultimate goal is inclusive, barrier-free, and right based society.
- Website: danishkadah.org.p
- Phone Number: +92 333 307 1630
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal Address: D-63, Block 8, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi
- Donation page: https://sites.google.com/site/swadeafness/config/pagetemplates/donate-us
3) Sindh Welfare Association of Deaf (SWAD)
Sindh Welfare Association of the Deaf (SWAD), formerly known as Karachi Welfare Association of the Deaf (KWAD), is another NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan. SWAD was established in 1996 by few dynamic deaf youths. SWAD is a member of Asia Pacific Development Center on Disability (APCD). All the members of managing committee are deaf, and SWAD feels proud about this as deaf members themselves run all the affairs of association brilliantly despite the problems they face due to their deafness.
- Website: https://sites.google.com/site/swadeafness/home
- Phone Number: (+92) 0213-8411030
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: SWAD Office: H-360, 1st Floor, Sector 32/A, Zia Colony, Korangi No.1, Karachi East – Pakistan.
4) Children Youth & Families Foundation
CYFF strives for the well being of Children and Adolescents who have developmental disorders and are at risk of facing serious problems for themselves, their families and society at large. To achieve its goals, CYFF envisages bringing together diverse competencies and resources to enhance teaching, research and services in the field of Developmental Psychopathology, Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, and School , Special and Remedial Education.
- Website: http://cyff.org.pk/
- Phone Number: +92-51-4866159-63
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Plot 23, H-11/4, (Adjacent FAST University) Islamabad, Pakistan.
5) Pakistan Society for rehabilitation of Disabled People
The Pakistan Society for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled (PSRD) is a non-profit, charitable organisation established in 1957 in Lahore, Pakistan. From its comprehensive facility located on Ferozepur Road, it provides a wide range of affordable medical, surgical, educational and rehabilitation services to people with physical disabilities. It caters particularly to people coming from the low income sector who are unable to access these services elsewhere.
- Website: http://www.psrd.org.pk/
- Phone Number: +92-42-37427-130
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 111- Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Donation page: http://www.psrd.org.pk/index.php/get-involved/donate
6) Dewa Academy for Deaf
DEWA is among the most known NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan. Since 1967 in Karachi & since 1997 in Islamabad, Dewa trust has been working for the upliftment of people with disabilities in Pakistan. DEWA isn’t just an NGO but a wide charity network with schools, colleges, technical institutes etc for people with special needs including the people with hearing disabilities. In 2003, on the Historic Occasion of Inaugural visit the then President of Pakistan appreciated its commendable progress and announced Establishment of DEWA University for Students with Special Needs along with Normal Peers as INCLUSION at large scale .
- Website: http://www.dewatrust.org
- Phone Number: 92-51 2250172 (Islamabad)
- Phone Number: +92-21-4965508 / 4965501 (Karachi)
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal Address (Islamabad center): #753, Sector G – 9 / 3 , Neelum Road,
- Postal Address (Karachi center): ST-9, Block-3, Gulshan-e-Iqbal
- Donation page: http://www.dewatrust.org/index.php/en/platon-contact-us/for-online-donation
7) Pakistan Association of Deaf (PAD)
Pakistan Association of the Deaf (PAD) is among the NGOs for deaf people in Pakistan who are working tireless for the betterment of people with hearing disabilities. It was established in 1987 by few dynamic deaf youths. PAD is a member of World Federation of the Deaf (WFD) and responsible to represent Pakistani deaf community nationally and internationally. PAD is also affiliated with Asia Pacific Development Center on Disability (APCD).
- Website: http://www.padeaf.org/
- Phone Number: +92 (21) 34387150
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 23/A, PECHS, Block 6, M-1 Shaheen Tower, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi – Pakistan.
- Donation page: http://www.padeaf.org/donate-now/
8) Friends of Disabled Society
FDS aims to establish vocational training center’s and guidance services for handicapped people. Various short courses are organized for the PWD’s regarding information technology, health, social awareness and women empowerment. Research in this context is in its random phase. FDS is working on opening up an IT center in each district of Pakistanwhere the disabled people shall be provided free education and knowledge.
- Website: http://www.friendsofdisablessociety.org
- Phone Number:+92 021-35381999 – 051-5879382
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Office # 419, Block-53, Defence Garden Appartment , DHA Phase-I, Karachi
- Donation page: http://www.friendsofdisablessociety.org/donate.html